Introduction and Scope
This document is an agreement between You and Security-fixes.com that describes the terms of service (“TOS”) for which You may use the services offered on the websites and web pages owned and operated by Security-fixes.com or its subsidiaries (collectively, the “Security-fixes.com Sites”). The services and information offered on some Security-fixes.com Sites may be subject to additional terms and conditions described on the site or web pages for those services or information, and additional licensing terms may apply for software that are disclosed in an End-User License Agreement distributed with such software. You acknowledge and agree that by browsing or using the software or services offered by the Security-fixes.com sites, you have agreed to be bound by these terms of service and any additional terms that apply.
Please note that Security-fixes.com reserves the right to revise these site TOS at any time by posting an update to this page. Your continued use of the Security-fixes.com sites or services following the posting of changes to these TOS will mean you accept those changes.
Security-fixes.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine if You have violated these site TOS, and to take any action it deems appropriate.
You acknowledge that Security-fixes.com shall have the right to terminate your access to the Security-fixes.com Site or Services for violations of any of these rules, including repeat infringement of copyrights.
You’re Use & Conduct
Personal, Non-Commercial Use: The Security-fixes.com Sites are made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Except as provided by specific terms governing a specific service, product, or information, You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the information, software, products, or services obtained from the Security-fixes.com Sites.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use: You agree that you will not use the Security-fixes.com Sites or the information, products, or services available from them for, or to further, any unlawful purpose. Additionally, you will not:
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or harmful to another party;
- You do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of another party;
- Is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” website links, or any other form of content for the purpose of solicitation;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Consists of forged or manipulated information that disguises the true origin of any content you provide; or Impersonates another person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Security-fixes.com employee, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with any prohibited conduct and activities;
- Use the Security-fixes.com Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Security-fixes.com server, or network(s) connections; disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Security-fixes.com Sites; or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Security-fixes.com Sites;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Security-fixes.com Site content, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any Security-fixes.com server through hacking, password mining, scraping, or by any other means to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available on the Security-fixes.com Sites;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the Australia Securities and Investment Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, and any regulations having the force of law; or
- Provide material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the Australian government as a foreign terrorist organization. User Submissions: Certain Security-fixes.com Sites enable users to submit content or other information that will be made available to other users of the Security-fixes.com Sites (e.g., a forum or blog site). You understand and agree that Security-fixes.com: (a) is not responsible for the content of user submissions, (b) has no obligation to remove any user-submitted content, and (c) has sole discretion to determine whether any user-submitted content violates the Security-fixes.com Sites TOS and to take action or inaction based on that determination.
If you submit content or information to a Site or Service that makes your content available to other users, you represent and agree that:
- Your content in not prohibited by these TOS;
- You are solely responsible for the form, content, and accuracy of any material You submit to a Security-fixes.com Site;
- You are granting Security-fixes.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license (including a waiver of any moral rights) under Your intellectual property rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, and redistribute Your content (in whole or in part) worldwide, and to incorporate Your content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content; and
- Security-fixes.com is not obligated to exercise the rights You granted above.
Security-fixes.com Intellectual Property Rights: All content and services on the Security-fixes.com Sites, including, but not limited to, trademarks and logos, designs, text, graphics, sounds, images, software, and other website materials are the intellectual property of Security-fixes.com, its licensors, or other vendors. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, or distributed in any form without the prior written permission of Security-fixes.com.
Security-fixes.com Trademarks and Brands: Security-fixes.com, the Security-fixes.com logo, and other marks related to Security-fixes.com products and services (“Security-fixes.com Marks”) are the exclusive and valuable property of Security-fixes.com or its subsidiaries. The Security-fixes.com Marks can only be reproduced or displayed with specific written permission from Security-fixes.com, and only in accordance with Security-fixes.com Trademark Policy and Guidelines.
Limited Copyright Permission: Subject to the terms of an applicable software or service license or other written agreement, Security-fixes.com grants You permission under its copyrights to display, copy, or download the Materials from a Security-fixes.com Site for personal, non-commercial and informational use only, provided that You do not:
- Modify the Materials;
- Remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- Frame or utilize framing techniques, to display the Materials at a domain not owned by Security-fixes.com; or
- Use any Security-fixes.com-owned mark or product name as a meta-tag or other “hidden text” for search engines in a manner that does not inure benefit to Security-fixes.com.
Translations : Where Security-fixes.com has provided a translation of the English-language version of a Security-fixes.com Site, these TOS, or other Materials, You agree that: (a) the translations are only for Your convenience; (b) the English-language version governs Your use of the Materials provided by Security-fixes.com; and (c) the English-language version shall take precedence in the event of a conflict between the English-language version and the translated version (except as prohibited by local law).
Third-Party Content and Links: Certain Security-fixes.com Sites may display content provided by third parties, links to third-party web pages, or both, including advertisements and solicitations to purchase their products or services. As consideration for your convenience in making this third-party content available or accessible to You, You acknowledge that Security-fixes.com is not responsible for the third-party content. You also agree that Security-fixes.com is not responsible or liable for any losses or damages you experience with any third-party content you chose to rely upon or advertisements you respond to, and that you must contact the third party directly for any remedies that may be available to you.
Domain-Specific Terms: Additional terms that apply to certain domains owned by Security-fixes.com are described below. Please note that specific pages on those domains may have additional terms that are not described here.